Enerdrive 200Ah Off-Grid 40A AC & DC Charging Bundle, with 720W Solar Panels
- Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery EPL-200BT-12V-G2
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger EN3DC40+
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A Battery Charger EN31240
- Enerdrive ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor EN55050
- Enerdrive 180W Mono Crystalline Fixed Solar Panel (x4) SP-EN180W
- Amp Hours 200.0 Ah
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Charger Mode Output Voltage 13.8V - 15.5V (DC Battery Charger) | 14.2 – 15.5 V (AC Battery Charger)
- Float 13.50 - 13.80V (Battery) | 13.0V - 13.8V (DC Battery Charger) | 13.4 – 13.8 V (AC Battery Charger)
- Equalize 15.5V (DC Battery Charger) | 16.0 V (AC Battery Charger)
- Charging Control Four stages (Bulk/Absorption/Float/Maintenance), Two stages (Bulk/Absorption)Constant Power Supply (Program setting), Priority Battery Bank Charging (AC Battery Charger
- DC Output Single (DC Battery Charger) | Three (1 fully independent, 2 common with diode isolation) (AC Battery Charger)
- Selectable Battery Type Gel, AGM, Flooded, Lithium, Program (DC and AC Battery Charger)
- Standby Current < 2 mA (AC Battery Charger)
- Cell Type Monocrystalline - 72 Cells each (Solar Panels)
- AC Input Voltage 90 to 265 VAC (AC Battery Charger)
- AC Input Operating Range 207-265 Vac (3.8 A Max)90 – 125 Vac (7.7 A Max) (AC Battery Charger)
- AC Input Frequency Range 47 – 63 Hz (AC Battery Charger)
- Power Consumption 700W (Full Load) (AC Battery Charger)
- Power Factor Correction Yes (AC Battery Charger)
- Charger Efficiency 95% (DC Battery Charger) | > 82% (AC Battery Charger)
- Reverse Polarity Yes, (with user replaceable fuse/s) (AC Battery Charger)
- Over Charge Yes, unit shutdown (AC Battery Charger)
- Over Temperature Protection Yes, unit de-rated and shutdown (AC Battery Charger)
- Cooling Forced air ventilation (thermo controlled fan) (AC Battery Charger)
- Output Short Circuit Yes, (with user replaceable fuse/s) (AC Battery Charger)
- Temperature Setting Low/ Normal/ High (Battery Temperature Sensor Standard) (DC Battery Charger) | Hot, Normal, Cold (no sensor connected) (AC Battery Charger)
- Battery Temperature Sensor Port RJ12 (standard battery temp. sensor supplied) (AC Battery Charger)
- LCD Display Charging status, Battery Voltage, Output Current & Fault Codes (AC Battery Charger)
- AC Input Connection IEC with Supplied 1.2M Power Lead (AC Battery Charger)
- DC Output Connection Heavy Duty Terminal (3 banks) – Pan Heads 6mm Thread (AC Battery Charger)
- DC Output Ground Single Heavy Duty Common Ground Stud (AC Battery Charger)
- Storage Temperature Range -40° to 70° C (AC Battery Charger)
- Operating Temperature Range -20° to 60° C (AC Battery Charger)
- Humidity 5-95%, relative humidity non-condensing (AC Battery Charger)
- Ingress Protection IP32 (Basic drip proof in vertical orientation) (AC Battery Charger)
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V (Battery)
- Nominal Capacity 200Ah (Battery)
- Total Charge Current Max 150A @ 25°C for 30mins (Battery)
- Regulatory Compliance Complies with AS/NZS 60335.2.29 Including Australian deviations
- Cycle Life (DOD - 80% under controlled conditions) ≥ 2000 Cycles (Battery)
- Battery Charge Temperature 0 ̴ 45°C (Battery)
- Normal Charge Voltage CV/CC* 14.40 ̴ 14.60V (Battery)
- Standby (Float) Voltage 13.50 ̴ 13.80V (Battery)
- Maximum Charge Current 150A @ 25°C for 30mins (Battery)
- Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life ≤ 60A (Battery)
- Battery Discharge Temperature -20 ̴ 60°C (Battery)
- Battery Output Voltage Range 11.00 ̴ 14.60V (Battery)
- Maximum Discharge Current 200A @ 25°C ± 5°C for 30mins (Battery)
- Pulse Discharge Current 450A for 1.0s (Battery)
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage ≤ 11.20V (Battery)
- Wattage 180W each (720W toal) (Solar Panels)
- Warranty 5 Years (Battery 5 Years)
Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery:
The New Enerdrive Generation 2 (G2) B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery now comes with a 5 Year full replacement warranty. The ePOWER B-TEC is designed and intended for use in deep cycle applications where a single battery is required that meets the amp hour capacity.
- BMS restart button for easy recovery.
- RS485 communications port for advanced system integration.
- Raised terminals for 360 degree cable connections.
- Re-designed battery case for easy serviceability.
- Battery box and straps INCLUDED - nothing more to buy!
- Product dimensions 505 x 173 x 265 mm
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS) that can monitor and optimize each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 200Ah Lithium = 360Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The ePOWER B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The ePOWER B-TEC battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
Please Note: This ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery is capable to be paralleled to a second ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery. For maximum performance and lifespan of your lithium battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC Battery Charger is a fully automatic multistage, multi input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery; or via solar power with the in built Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller.
- Independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger including a specific lithium charging profile
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display
- Temperature sensor
Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger:
The Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger is a fully automatic, “set and forget” charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximise service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently.As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging. The Enerdrive ePOWER charger can be programmed for Lithium batteries. This setting delivers the full rated output of the charger constantly with the charger switching to power supply mode once the voltage peak is met (indicating a full battery bank).
- Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks
- Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three
- Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3
- Current Control
- Smart Charging
- Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz
- LED Display
- Silent Mode
- Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable
- 5 Year Warranty
Enerdrive ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor:
The ePRO PLUS is the latest generation, highly advanced battery monitor. It consists of an intelligent shunt and a remote control display unit. The shunt has a Grid Optimized footprint for perfect integration with our DC Modular products. This advanced battery monitor not only shows the true state of charge of your battery system. It also offers a large amount of additional features to optimally supervise your battery system and control external equipment. The ePRO PLUS is compatible with lead based and Lithium batteries (LiFePO4).
The ePRO PLUS can monitor up to three battery banks. The inputs for battery bank 2 and 3 can also be configured for other purposes, like mid-point voltage measurement, keyswitch input, setup lock or backlight control. The ePRO PLUS battery monitor can measure DC currents up to 600Amps (500Amp continuous) and voltages up to 70Vdc. So any lead- or lithium based battery from 12V up to 48V can be monitored. The installation time is minimal, requiring only one supply wire to the intelligent shunt base and a single ‘QuickLink’ cable between the shunt base and the control/display unit (CDU). Additionally, the battery minus cable must be interrupted in order to insert the shunt into the high current circuit. The fused supply wire and the QuickLink cable are both included in the package, avoiding the need for a separate connection kit.
- Complete battery status information at a glance
- Supports up to three battery banks (12V, 24V and 48V)
- ‘Plug and Play’ installation
- Perfect integration with Enerdrive DC Modular products
- Suited to 12v installations (or 24v by series connections of panels)
- A fly lead cable is provided for easy connection of the 10 & 20w panels
- The larger panels have MC4 compatible solar cable connectors included