Enerdrive 4WD Canopy Adventurer System
With Enerdrive breaking into the 4WD canopy market in recent years, we have been consistently asked by manufactures and end users to come up with a compact power solution to operate all of the electrical equipment that is ending up in the back of these canopies. From a simple system to operate a fridge and a couple of lights to a full on power station, these are the type of systems we have been asked for.
After many brainstorming sessions and 3D modelling designs, Enerdrive have produced 3 models to cover just about any customer request for power in their canopies.
This system is designed for the end user requiring maximum power requirements along with AC charging ability and 230v Inverter power. Available in 3 different versions;
- K-ADVENTURER-01 inc ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor
- K-ADVENTURER-02 inc Simarine Battery Monitoring
- K-ADVENTURER-03 inc Simarine & Individual Load Monitoring
The Adventurer 01 for example consists of the following items
- Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC40+ Vehicle/Solar Charger
- Enerdrive ePOWER 40A AC charger
- Enerdrive ePOWER 2000W AC Transfer Inverter
- 1 x ePRO Plus Battery Monitor (K-ADVENTURER-01)
- 4x Pre-wired Circuit Breakers for main power equipment
- 4 x Contura switches for Lights & Auxiliary loads
- 4 x additional Circuits Breakers for Air/Water Pumps and more
- Main System & Inverter Hi-Amp Circuit Breakers
- Your choice of Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp sockets to charge your mobile devices or mix it up with a 12v Output Socket
- Battery Reset button for kick starting your flat battery from the DC2DC Charger
- Simarine LCD Battery WIFI Monitoring System with option to incorporate individual load/charge information. (K-ADVENTURER-02 & 03)
- Optional Water/Fuel Tank module also available. (K-ADVENTURER-02 & 03)
All Adventurer systems are pre-wired by Enerdrive so the only cabling required at installation time is load outputs, battery connection & vehicle/solar/tank inputs
All systems are built into a unique compact box arrangement and designed to mount for example on either the front or rear bulkhead of a vehicle canopy. The systems are available in either Left (passenger side) or Right (drivers side) installation. Any brand of battery is suitable from Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium.
If you are interested in having custom engraving for switch/circuit breakers to your specific requirements, this option is available at an additional cost.
Enerdrive are proud to bring to market this innovative design that can be installed by the manufacturer or end user in a neat one piece installation.
Shipping Note: this item comes on a pallet. The freight charge is for delivery to commercial premises with unloading facilities or the nearest freight depot. If you require delivery to a residential address, you will need to Email us before ordering so we can book in a tail gate service (which will incur an extra $150 surcharge). Please Note Click & Collect Avalible Through Check Out