Enerdrive B-TEC 12V 125Ah G2 Lithium Battery
ENERDRIVE EPOWER B-TEC 125AH G2 LITHIUM BATTERY
318 X 165 X 215 MM
The ePOWER B-TEC G2 is designed and intended for use in deep cycle applications where a single battery is required that meets the amp hour capacity.
The Battery now includes a battery strap!
- Amp Hours (Ah) 125.0
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity 125Ah
- Cycle Life (DOD - 80% under controlled conditions) ≥ 2000 Cycles
- Battery Charge Temperature 0 - 45°C
- Normal Charge Voltage CV/CC* 14.40 - 14.60V
- Standby (Float) Voltage 13.50 - 13.80V
- Maximum Charge Current 60A @ 25°C for 30mins
- Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life ≤ 40A
- Battery Dishcarge Temperature -20 ̴ 60°C
- Battery Output Voltage Range 11.00 - 14.60V
- Maximum Dishcarge Current 100A @ 25°C ± 5°C for 30mins
- Pulse Discharge Current 450A for 1.0s
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage ≤11.20V
- Weight 15 kg
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC G2 battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS) that can monitor and optimize each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 125Ah Lithium = 200Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The ePOWER B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The ePOWER B-TEC battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
Please Note: This ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery is capable to be paralleled to a second ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery. For maximum performance and lifespan of your lithium battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.