Neuton Power 100ah Lithium DCDC Package
Prismatic LiFePO4 cells, High consistency, long cycle life and much more safety.
+ UN38.3, CE certification for system.
+ The cycle life over 3500 times @80%DOD
+ ABS container, replace VRLA battery perfectly.
+ Fast charge performance. + -20~+55° C widely temperature range.
+ Maintenance free.
BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BMS)
Version: 1.0 12.8V
+ Integrated hardware BMS inside.
+ Independent protection for charge and discharge.
+ Over voltage, low voltage, Over Current, Over temperature, Low temperature and short circuit protection.
+ Bluetooth communication, APP for Android and iPhone.
+ 5 Year Full Replacement
Featuring a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, the BCDC1225D will charge from both solar and the alternator simultaneously. And, with built-in 'Green Power Priority' it will select solar charging first, meaning less load on the alternator.
Suitable for 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems, the unit will also work with either standard or variable/smart alternators.
The BCDC1225D features the same patented charging profiles as it’s predecessor along with a new lithium charging profile making the unit suitable for charging AGM, Gel, Standard Lead Acid, Calcium and LiFePO4 batteries, perfect for pairing with a REDARC Lithium battery.
For most applications, the BCDC1225D is suitable for battery bank sizes of 75-200AH. For higher capacity needs of over 200AH, REDARC recommends the BCDC1240D.
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.
Built in Australia and tested for our unique conditions, the DC to DC battery charger will work in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert, up to 80°C and can handle deep water crossings at Cape York – water, dust and vibration are no match for this charger.
If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger. GEL, AGM, Flooded, Lithium and the ability to create a full custom profile
- Vehicle input allows for either 12 or 24v and a maximum solar input of 45V/800W
- 40A+ output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included with charger for more accurate battery charging
The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger is a fully automatic multistage, multi input battery charger with the ability to charge from either an alternator linked to a battery; or via solar power with the in built Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Solar Controller. With two inputs available, the main/house battery will be charged from either the engine while underway, or via the solar panels when stationary. The process to choose either engine or solar is fully automatic and both functions are controlled from within the unit itself without the need for external relays.
During normal operation the ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger will do a full charge cycle to float stage on the house battery bank with ability to choose either GEL, AGM, Flooded, Custom Programmable or Lithium. Once float stage is reached the charger transitions to a power supply mode to support any on-board DC loads.