NOCO 6/12V 2A SMART BATTERY CHARGER LEAD ACID, FLOODED, GEL, AGM LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
NOCO GENIUS2AU 6/12V 2A SMART CHARGER LEAD ACID, FLOODED, GEL, AGM LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
- Meet the GENIUS2AU - Similar to our G1100AU, just better. It's 30% smaller and delivers 140% more power. It's the all-in-one solution - battery charger, battery maintainer, trickle charger, plus battery desulfator.
- Do more with Genius - Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Restore your battery - Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Beyond maintenance - It's not just a trickle charger, it's an advanced battery maintainer. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles - charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, motorbikes, lawn mowers, atvs, suvs, boats, and more - you name it.
- A 6V and 12V battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges low voltage batteries
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 40 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge.
- Suitable for start-stop and CANbus vehicle systems.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
What's In The Box
- GENIUS2AU Battery Charger
- GC001 Battery Clamps w/ Integrated Eyelets
- User Guide & Warranty Information
Input Voltage AC
85-130 VAC, 50-60Hz
Charges 6-Volt and 12-Volt Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries
Types of Batteries
Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Calcium, Lithium-Ion, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery
Battery Capacity Range
Ideal for Batteries up to 40 Amp-Hours. Suitable for Maintaining All Battery Sizes.
30 Watts (Max)
60-Inches (18 AWG)