Enerdrive eLITE 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery, 40A DC2DC Charger & AC 20A Charger Pack
The Enerdrive 12v 100Ah eLITE Lithium Battery has been designed as an “entry level” lithium battery for the customer who wants to get into the lithium market without having to spend big. This unit is a stripped back version of the ever popular 100Ah B-TEC Lithium battery but, without all the bells and whistles.
Wireless Battery Monitoring Technology, not in this little beauty. To save costs, we decided to remove the monitoring option from the eLITE. Does this reduce the quality of the battery?, certainly not. Its all about offering a high quality battery at an entry level price.
The Enerdrive eLITE 100Ah battery comes with both a battery tray and straps.
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal Battery Management System that can monitor and optimise each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings:
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 100Ah Lithium = 160Ah AGM
- 125Ah Lithium = 200Ah AGM
- 200Ah Lithium = 320Ah AGM
- 300Ah Lithium = 480Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The Enerdrive eLITE battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The Enerdrive eLITE battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
With over 7 years of researching, designing and testing lithium batteries and the associated charging systems, Enerdrive are at the forefront of lithium battery systems in Australia. Enerdrive are the only Australian company that can supply a fully integrated self-branded energy system to suit your setup.
With over 3000 complete systems in operation Australia wide, Enerdrive is regarded as the leader in the field of lithium batteries and energy systems for Mobile, Marine and Remote applications.
Please Note; The eLITE battery is capable to be paralleled to a second eLITE battery of the same size. For maximum performance and lifespan of your eLITE battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
The 100Ah battery is able to accept a maximum inverter capacity of 1000W only. Exceeding the maximum inverter capacity can damage the BMS Management within the battery.
If you are requiring a battery system larger than eLITE, please look at the ePOWER B-TEC battery range or the Enerdrive Pro Series Power Pack Systems of which can offer multiple parallel and series connections with Active Cell Balancing Protection across the entire pack.
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 100Ah
- Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions): ≥ 2000 Cycles
Standard Charge Specification (Lithium profile charger required):
- Battery Charge Temperature: 0 ̴ 45°C
- Normal Charge Voltage CV/CC*: 14.20 ̴ 14.60V
- Standby (Float) Voltage: 13.50 ̴ 13.60V
- Maximum Charge Current 80A @ 25°C for 30mins
- Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life: ≤33A
Standard Discharge Specification:
- Battery Discharge Temperature -20 ̴ 60°C
- Battery Output Voltage Range 11.00 ̴ 14.60V
- Maximum Discharge Current 100A @ 25°C ± 5°C for 30mins
- Pulse Discharge Current 450A for 1.0s
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage ≤11.20V
The battery is supplied with a LiFePO4 Battery Management System BMS that can monitor and optimize each single prismatic cell during charge & discharge, to protect the battery pack from overcharge, over discharge & short circuit. Overall, the BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
- Over-charge Protection Per Cell 3.75V ± 0.03V
- Over-charge Release Per Cell 3.60V ± 0.05V
- Over-charge Release Method Discharge below release voltage
- Over-discharge Protection Per Cell 2.80V ± 0.05V
- Over-discharge Release Per Cell 3.20V ± 0.05V
- Over-discharge Release Method Apply Charge/Voltage ≥12.8V
- Battery Manual Reset Button No
Over Current Protection:
- Discharge Over Current 110A for 30s – 450A for 1s
- Protection Reset Time 5s Auto Release
- Over Current Release Method Disconnect Load
Over Temperature Protection:
- Battery Discharge Over Temperature Protection to 65°C ± 5°C
- Release at 50°C ± 5°C
- Battery Charge Over Temperature Protection to 55°C ± 5°C
- Release at 45°C ± 5°C
- Short Circuit Protection Auto release after 5s
- Dimensions: 310mm x 170mm x 225mm
- Weight: 12kg
- Temperature & Humidity Range ≤ 30 days -20°C ̴ 35°C, 45 ̴ 75% RH
- ≥ 30 days -10°C ̴ 30°C, 45 ̴ 75% RH
- Self-discharge Rate ≤ 3% Per Month
The Enerdrive 40amp DC2DC Battery Charger with combined Solar Regulator is designed to accept multiple voltage inputs allowing you to charge your batteries through your vehicles alternator or your caravans solar panels. This means you can take advantage of the vehicles alternator whilst moving and your solar panels while you are stationary. The unit will automatically detect and select the best available input source for you. Most other DC2DC chargers do not have this capability and a separate solar controller is needed.
DC2DC Battery Charger 40A /12V
- Multiple charging inputs allow you accept voltage from your engine and solar panels and convert to 1 output to your battery bank.
- Large battery cable connections - DC M6 screw terminals
- Includes inbuilt (MPPT) solar regulator
- Ability to charge Lithium, Lead Crystal, GEL, AGM, Wet Cell and also create custom profiles.
- Accepts 12 or 24v from your vehicle and a maximum solar input of 45V/800W
- Thermo controlled fan cooling allows 40A output up to 40+°C
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
During normal operation the ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger will do a full charge cycle to float stage on the house battery bank with ability to choose either GEL, AGM, Flooded, Custom Programmable or Lithium. Once float stage is reached the charger transitions to a power supply mode to support any on-board DC loads.
Multistage Charging Process
The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger is a fully automatic, set and forget charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your deep cycle batteries utilising charger algorithms that help to maximise the life of your specialised deep cycle batteries.
The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger features multistage smart charging technology that enables the charger to be connected to your battery bank permanently. With the input of multiple sources, you can be assured of charging your batteries whenever underway; or when the sun is shining on your solar array.
As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, deep cycle batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging. The Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC+ smart charger delivers three primary charge stages.
Stage 1 – Bulk or Boost charge; The battery is charged at full rated output current of the charger until the battery reaches its final charging voltage, known as its absorption voltage. In this step, around 80% of the battery is recovered as fast as possible.
Stage 2 – Absorption Charge; With the charger voltage held steady, the remaining 20% is replaced with the charger allowing the current to taper off as the battery approaches full charge.
Stage 3 – Float; Finally, in the float stage the charger voltage is lowered and held at a constant and safe predetermined level. This prevents the battery from being overcharged, yet allows the charger to supply enough current to make up for the self-discharge losses of the battery, while supporting any additional loads connected to the battery (such as DC lighting and refrigerators). This stage allows for the charger to be used as a DC power supply.
Smart Charging Feature
The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery bank. This function is important to maintain the life of your battery bank as some battery chargers mistake loads for discharge and continue to keep the batteries in the bulk or absorption stage for extended periods of time, which will damage the battery bank. The ePOWER DC2DC+ Battery Charger has two methods of load based regulation to ensure your battery charger transitions to float when it should do so.
BATTERY TEMPERATURE SENSOR
Included standard with all ePOWER Battery Chargers.
- Model: EN3DC40+
- Output Current: 40A
- Charger Mode Output Voltage: 13.8V - 15.5V
- Float: 13.0V - 13.8V
- Equalize: 15V
- Charging Control: 3 Stages
- DC Output: Single
- Battery Compatablity: Gel, AGM, Flooded, Program
- Charger Efficiency: 95%
- Temperature Setting: Low/Normal/High (Battery Temperature Standard)
- Dimensions: 242mm(L) x 172mm(W) x 74(H)mm
- Weight: 1.9Kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
Enerdrive ePOWER 20A/12V Smart Charger - Three Output
The Enerdrive ePOWER 20A Battery Charger is a fully automatic, “set and forget” charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximise service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently.
As dictated by battery manufacturer’s recommendations, batteries require a multistage charge sequence for perfect, fast and accurate charging.
The Enerdrive ePOWER charger can be programmed for Lithium batteries. This setting delivers the full rated output of the charger constantly with the charger switching to power supply mode once the voltage peak is met (indicating a full battery bank).
20A Battery Charger Features:
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage 20A battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks.
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three.
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3.
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 60amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator).
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER 20A battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks.
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz.
- LED Display: Easy to use “set and select” menu along with scrolling charger status.
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable.
- 2 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support.
- Model: EN31220
- Output Current: 20A
- Charge: 14.2 - 15.5 V
- Float: 13.4 - 13.8 V
- Charging Control: Four Stages (Bulk/Absorption/Float/Maintenance)
- Battery Compatability: GEL, AGM, FLOODED, LITHIUM
- Dimensions: 295mm (L) x 206mm (W) x 86mm (H)
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
Amp Hours (Ah) 100A
Battery Dimensions 310mm x 170mm x 225mm
Battery Charger Dimensions 242mm x 172mm x 74mm
Smart Charger 20A Dimensions 295mm x 206mm x 86mm
Battery Weight 12 kg
Battery Charger Weight 1.9 kg
Smart Charger Weight 2.4 Kg